Alarms play a crucial role in our life. At times people may get too engrossed in gaming that they forget their important appointments. Smartphones and bedside alarm clocks are not the only available options for setting up alarms. You can set alarms even on your Windows 10 computer. Do you want to set the alarm on Windows 10 system? If yes, then go through this blog carefully.
Here are the ways to use Clock app on Windows 10
The method of setting alarms and timers
- Firstly, to get the application, go to Start. It will have the symbol of four squares on it.
- Then, click on Alarms and Clock from the application menu. Alternatively, write it in the search bar.
- Fortunately, alarms also work if the application not on or the system is locked. And so does the timers.
- Note that you can get a ‘warning’ that notifications will show up if your system will be awake, ensure that your system does not go to sleep.
You can do that by following the given below instructions:
- Click on Settings.
- Then, press on System.
- After that, Power and sleep to modify the sleep settings of your system.
5.Place your system on charging mode and ensure that the volume of your system is loud so that you are able to listen to it properly.
6.For responding, prefer on choosing Snooze or turn off the alarm for stopping it.
7.If you wish to modify the time zone by changing it, then do follow the given below instructions.
- Firstly, go to Settings.
- Then, click on Time and language.
- Next, press on Date and time.
- Lastly, go to the dropdown menu below the time zone to select the time zone that you would like to have.
The method of setting Clock
For adding location and comparing times from every part of the world, do follow the given below instructions-
- Firstly, go to the Alarms and Clock application.
- Then, click on the Clock.
- After that, press on add new option. It will be towards the end.
- Next, write the beginning letters of the location, and click on it as soon it gets displayed on the screen. If by chance, you do not be able to get the one that you are looking for then , don’t get worried. You only need to put the area in the precisely same time zone.
- Click on Compare.
- After that, choose a time on the given slider. It will be placed towards the below.
- Then, choose the location on the map to change which area the slider is referring to.
- Lastly, for stopping the comparison of times, click on Cancel or else press Escape.
For setting time using Stopwatch
- Firstly, click on the Stopwatch.
- Then, click on Start.
- For marking a lap/split when the stopwatch works, click on Laps/Splits.
- Click on Pause for stopping the clock.
- Lastly, click on Reset for dismissing the clock timer that you set.
Deam Jones is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.